Presa Ibérica: 100% pure ibérico fresh pork steak with a special housemade seasoning rub
- remove presa from packaging
- season with liberally with salt
- pour the container of rub onto a plate – the rub provided is the exact amount needed. Dredge the presa in the rub and massage into the meat evenly.
- cast iron: Preheat skillet to high heat. Before adding the meat, add oil and sear the presa on both sides. After searing, put the whole skillet into a 350 degree oven. Remove when the internal temperature is between 145F and 155F degrees for rare-medium to medium. Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- grill: Drizzle oil over the presa and place a medium hot grill. Cook about 3 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 145-155F for medium rare-medium. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing
- Recommended serving rare-medium to medium